Omega Zero Mask is a professional hair treatment that offers a mass treatment without formaldehyde. It is specially formulated to moisturize and control the hair fiber’s pH, providing more resistance. This hair treatment is suitable for all hair types, including bulky, undefined, and dry hair, and can be used with any type of chemical treatment without restrictions.
The active ingredients in the Omega Zero Smoothing Mask include Tannin Acid and Macadamia oil. Tannin Acid is a powerful antioxidant that is extracted from grapes and helps to break the connecting bridges in the capillary cortex from the inside out, allowing the hair to be mechanically molded through heat. Macadamia oil repairs natural elasticity, prevents breakage, and provides deep hydration and anti-aging benefits.
The expected results of using the Omega Zero Smoothing Mask include volume reduction, hydrated hair, and frizz control. To use the product, follow these steps:
- Wash your hair with Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- Dry your hair 100% and divide it into four sections.
- Using a brush, apply the product a 1/4 inch away from the scalp to the ends.
- Let the product sit for 25 to 50 minutes.
- Thoroughly rinse with water, removing the product completely.
- Dry your hair 100% and brush it so that it is well aligned.
- In small and thin sections, slowly flat iron your hair between 7 to 10 times to seal the cuticle and leave your hair smooth and shiny.