The Plasthair Bixyplastia Mask Jabuticaba is a two-step hair treatment that provides proper cleaning and preparation in the first step and intensive reconstruction and alignment in the second step. The Preparatory Shampoo contains alkaline pH and Mint Extract, Urucum, and Jabuticaba, which remove impurities and open hair cuticles, facilitating the absorption of actives. The Reconstructive Mask contains Jabuticaba acid active and exclusive Bixyplasty action, which form a firm, flexible protector, increase hair resistance, and promote intense alignment, brightness, and softness.
Step-by-step list on how to use the product:
- Begin with wet hair and apply a small amount of the Preparatory Shampoo PlastHair Bixyplastia to the ends.
- Rinse well and repeat the procedure 1-2 more times as needed.
- Dry your hair completely and divide it into 4 sections.
- Apply the Reconstructive Mask PlastHair Bixyplastia Jabuticaba lock by lock, starting 1 cm away from the roots and using a fine-tooth comb to align the strands.
- Leave the mask on for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, dry your hair completely with a warm dryer. No brushing is necessary.
- Flat iron thin strands as needed.
- Allow the hair to cool, then rinse well with warm water until the product is completely removed.
- Finish as desired.