Omega Zero Sensitive Nanoplastia is a Brazilian straightening treatment that offers volume reduction, hair alignment and 100% straightening without the use of formaldehyde. It provides shine and softness with natural movement for all types of hair.
WHAT IS NANOPLASTIA?
Capillary Nanoplastia was created to reorganize the hair structure, sealing the cuticles and restoring the natural lipids of the hair. It leaves hair more hydrated, softer, and with an intense shine. This technique helps to control the pH level of the hair, avoiding alkalinity and loss of vitamins and nutrients. It also eliminates porosity and reduces dryness, especially in highlighted or streaked hair. Ideal for those who want to straighten their hair without damaging it.
Tanino Acid – tannins are polyphenols of vegetal origin extracted from grapes. It is a powerful antioxidant that acts on the capillary cortex, breaking the connecting bridges from the inside out, allowing the hair to be mechanically molded through heat, and leaving it smooth with natural smoothing.
- Wash your hair with Anti-Residue Shampoo.
- Dry your hair 100% and divide it into 4 sections.
- Using a brush, apply the product a 1/4 inch away from the scalp to the ends.
- Let it sit for 60 to 90 minutes (90 minutes for very resistant hair).
- Thoroughly rinse with water, removing the product completely.
- Dry your hair 100% and brush it so that it is well aligned.
- In small and thin sections, slowly flat iron the hair between 7 to 10 times.